My morning reads to start off of your week:
• Americans Back Spending-Cut Delay Amid Budget-Deal Push (Bloomberg) see also Remember That $83 Billion Bank Subsidy? We Weren’t Kidding (The Ticker)
• The New MLP Landscape (Barron’s)
• Gold Bets Cut by Most Since 2007 as Sugar Bears Grow (Bloomberg)
• Foreign Money Is Revisiting Greece (WSJ) see also Austerity, Italian Style (NYT)
• Don’t Blame the Fed for Your Own Investment Mistakes (The Motley Fool)
• Eric Schmidt Unloads on China in New Book (Corporate Intelligence) see also Chinese Cyberwarfare, Explained (Mother Jones)
• Trade protectionism looms next as central banks exhaust QE (The Telegraph)
• Wiping out top predators messes up the climate (NewScientist) see also We’re Underestimating the Risk of Human Extinction (The Atlantic)
• America’s Dangerous Drift (THE DIPLOMAT)
• The Tunnels of NYC’s East Side Access Project (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Earnings Season Ends with a Thud
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.