My afternoon train reads:
• Yeah! U.S., States Plan to File Civil Charges Against S&P (WSJ)
• Dow 14,000: Are Stocks Expensive Now? (The Fiscal Times) see also Is this a good time to buy stocks? (Econbrowser)
• ETFs turn 20, remain misunderstood (MarketWatch)
• Today’s WTF headline: SEC panel seeks stock exchange only for the rich (MarketWatch)
• TODAYS WTF HEADLINE: SEC panel seeks stock exchange only for the rich (MarketWatch)
• The Horrific Accident That Created the Regulatory State (Echoes)
• Everybody’s working for the…health care benefits (WONKBLOG)
• Calculated Risk: Blogger keeps finger on pulse of housing market (Los Angeles Times)
• Eric Schmidt Unloads on China in New Book (Corporate Intelligence)
• Harold Ramis Gets the Last Laugh (Brett Martin)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.