My morning reads:
• Root causes of currency wars (VOX)
• Layoffs continue as Wall St. retools (Los Angeles Times)
• Fidelity Reports Highest-Ever Average 401(K) Balance (Fidelity)
• THIS ALWAYS ENDS WELL: Housing Industry Pins Hopes on Obama to Soften Down-Payment Rule (Bloomberg)
• Looking for the next financial bubble? Just follow the quants. (Sober Look) see also One consequence of better-capitalised banks (The Economist)
• U.S. Shale Gas Revolution Hits Asia (The Diplomat)
• Real Risk-Takers Are the Folks at Federal Reserve (Bloomberg) see also Activism Shows Rise of Whatever-It-Takes Central Bankers (Bloomberg)
• David Fiderer says AEI’s Ed Pinto is bat shit crazy (OpEd News)
• Shark-eating seal among rare and stunning scenes documented off South Africa (GrindTV)
• HP To Adopt Android For Upcoming Mobile Devices (readwrite) see also Google Play privacy slip-up sends app buyers’ personal details to developers (ZDNet)
What are you reading?
As Nikkei Surges, Some Investors Sit Out
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.