My morning reading materials:
• Fed Meeting Shows Dissent on Measures to Lift Job Growth (NYT)
• Howard Marks, Bargain Hunter (Outlook India Business) see also Compelling interview Oaktree’s Howard Marks (MarketSite)
• Why Good Companies Fail (HuffPo)
• The missing $20 trillion (The Economist)
• Chinese cyberspies have hacked most Washington institutions, experts say (WaPo)
• Learning to Love Investment Bubbles: What if Sir Isaac Newton had been a Trendfollower? (Social Science Research Network)
• Has the Mainstream Media Finally Had Enough? (Mother Jones)
• Tumblr Is Not What You Think (techcruch) see also Posterous will turn off on April 30 (Official Posterous Space)
• The psychology of the to-do list (BBC Future)
• Scroogled: Microsoft escalates Google battle (Mercury News)
What are you reading?
Business Loans Flood the Market
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.