My afternoon train reading:
• Your Brain in Love (Scientific American)
• Big Wall Street Buyouts Might Be a Bullish Sign (The Slant)
• Less-Trusting Millennial Investors Pose Challenge to Advisors (Advisor One)
• The Biggest Financial Asset in Your Portfolio Is You (NYT)
• Why Inflation Doves Are Really Hawks (Employment, Interest, and Money)
• Housing as an Investment? Yes, That Idea Is Back (Businessweek)
• Backdated Mortgage Assignment Comes Back To Haunt Foreclosure Lender in Juarez v. Select Portfolio (The Massachusetts Real Estate Blog )
• The Seven Habits of Highly Effective Mediocre People (The Rumpus)
• Want to Dump Your Bank? Now There Is an App for That (WSJ)
• The Brilliance of the Dog Mind (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Global financial assets
Source: Deutsche Bank via FT.com
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.