My afternoon train reads:
• The 5 biggest lies on Wall Street (MarketWatch)
• A brief history of the Chinese growth model (MPettis)
• A Valuable U.S. Export: Banking Regulations (Bloomberg) see also Too Big to Regulate? The Warren Debut (Credit Slips)
• NBC purchases rights to “Nightly Business Report,” saves show (Talking Biz News)
• Within a decade solar will be cheaper than coal. Within 2 decades, cheaper than gas (Atlantic)
• Watching porn is bad for your smartphone (CNNMoney)
• Marissa Mayer Hints That Yahoo Could Go Social (Wired)
• Curating the Cosmos (Slate)
• The Biggest Financial Asset in Your Portfolio Is You (NYT)
• The Internship: Owen Wilson And Vince Vaughn Put The Goof Into Google (Fast Company)
What are you reading?
European Banks Move to Boost Health Gauge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.