My morning reads:
• Investors Finally Shed Fears (WSJ) see also Hedging Against a Drop in the S&P (Barron’s)
• Asian Stocks Head for 18-Month High (Bloomberg)
• Yes, but how much did China REALLY grow in 2012? How about 5.5%? (FT Alphaville)
• Bull Wagers Tumble Most This Year as Gold Bets Drop (Bloomberg)
• Preet Bharara: The man who strikes fear into Wall Street (The Globe and Mail) see also Prosecutors, Shifting Strategy, Build New Wall Street Cases (DealBook)
• Requim for Investing Twitter (Interloper)
• Performance of Morningstar’s New Analyst Ratings For Mutual Funds in 2012 (Wall Street Rant)
• G20 Communiqué Translated (Macro Man)
• Google Works on Launching Retail Stores (Yahoo Finance) see also I Want To Be Like Google When I Grow Up (The Altucher Confidential)
• Scientists ‘on the threshold’ of major dark matter discovery (The Raw Story)
What are you reading?
With Stock Prices Soaring, Investors Fear Another Crash
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.