My afternoon train reads:
• Bridgewater Bets on Stocks as Cash Moves Into Market (Bloomberg)
• Losses mounting in bank bailouts (MarketWatch)
• How Overpriced Were Stocks in 1929? (Crossing Wall Street) see also This is not 1994 (FT Alphaville)
• Bartlett: The Growing Corporate Cash Hoard (Economix)
• Trash Talk Haunts Barclays Traders in Manipulation Probe (Bloomberg)
• Miami Dolphins’ $400 Million SunLife Stadium Renovation Subsidy to Go Before Voters (World Property Channel)
• Mr. Market’s Abnormal Relations: An Update (The Capital Spectator)
• Fixing Medicare: Start By Eliminating Drug Makers’ Sweetheart Deal, Not Benefits (Wendell Potter)
• Storm psychology: Why do some people stay behind? (NBCNews) see also National Hurricane Center Report On Sandy (Talking Points Memo)
• How to Deflect Killer Asteroids With Spray Paint (Wired)
What are you reading?
Q4 Earnings Outpacing Estimates
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.