My afternoon train reading:
• How to know when it’s time to leave the party (MarketWatch) but see Moving Averages: Month-End Update (Advisor Perspectives)
• Paulson Leads Funds to Bermuda Tax Dodge Aiding Billionaires (Bloomberg)
• Confessions of a Barclays Banker Who’s Seen the Light (The Fiscal Times)
• The Modern Stealth Depression (minyanville) versus This Rally Is in Its Infancy (Yahoo Finance)
• Why doesn’t anybody (other than Samsung) copy Apple? (ASYMCO)
• The Rise of the Robots (Project-Syndicate) see also No College Diploma, No Job, Even as a File Clerk (NYT)
• Under The Radar – The World Of A Stealth Aircraft (LurnQ)
• How To Create a Mind: Can a marriage between man and machine solve the world’s problems? (The Globe and Mail) but see The Brain is Not Computable (MIT Review of Books)
• The Agony Of The Fanboy (techcrunch)
• 50 Years Ago: The World in 1963 (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
Apple accounts for 20% of all 2012 US consumer technology sales revenue
Source: Apple Insider
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.