My afternoon train reads:
• Naive Speculators Were Hit Hard (Price Action Lab)
• Bankers are honorable men (MarketWatch) see also Remember That $83 Billion Bank Subsidy? We Weren’t Kidding (The Ticker)
• First U.S. Bank Regulations May Look Strikingly Familiar (Echoes)
• Financial Media Wakeup Call: The Big Disconnect (The Reformed Broker)
• Wage gaps destroy employee morale, productivity (Financial Post) see also The Political Importance of Elizabeth Warren (Project Syndicate)
• Apple CEO to Face Investors Seeking More of Cash Hoard (Bloomberg)
• What Our Brains Can Teach Us (NYT)
• Science and gun violence: Why is the research so weak? (boing boing)
• What “Disrupt” Really Means (Tech Crunch)
• Wonderful, Glorious Eel (EELS)
What are you reading?
Big Investors Differ on Gold’s Prospects
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.