My morning reads:
• Know Your Major Asset Classes (The Capital Spectator)
• On cash hoarding (FT Alphaville)
• Where to Join the “Great Rotation” Into Stocks (Barron’s)
• More College Grads Equals Faster Economic Growth (Bloomberg) see also In Shovels, a Remedy for Jobs and Growth (NYT)
• Clients trust advisers; advisory firms, not so much (InvestmentNews)
• I’m sure this will work out fine: Big Banks Are Told to Review Their Own Foreclosures (DealBook)
• Apple’s Tim Cook: Retail Philosophy, Acquisitions, and the Apple Ecosystem (MacRumors) see also Is Apple Really Developing Wristwatch Computer? (Bloomberg)
• How the Horsemeat Sneaked Into the Lasagna (Businessweek)
• Rock Stars: Then and Now (NBC Bay Area)
• Yesterday was Darwin Day 2013 (Slate)
What are you reading?
Chart of the Day
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.