My morning reads:
• EU-US Free Trade Agreement: End of the Asian Century? (The Diplomat)
• Smaller Hedge Fund Managers Outperform: A Study of Nearly 3,000 Equity Long/Short Hedge Funds (All About Alpha)
• The Real Problem with the Big Banks (The New Yorker) see also Too Big to Fail Casts Long Shadow (WSJ)
• ‘Currency War’ Is Less a Battle Than a Debate on Economic Policy (DealBook)
• Where the Black Swans Hide & the 10 Best Days Myth (Social Science Research Network)
• Forecasters keep thinking there’s a recovery just around the corner. They’re always wrong. (WONKBLOG) see also The Holy Grail For Monitoring Your Portfolio (The Capital Spectator)
• US ready to strike back against China cyberattacks (Yahoo Finance)
• Happiness Means Being Just Rushed Enough (Scientific American)
• Michael Dell, Who’s Your Daddy? (Institutional Investor)
• The Beautiful World of SciVis (visual.ly)
What are you reading?
Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Closes Above the $150,000 Mark
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.