My morning reads:
• Sequester FAQ: Absolutely everything you could possibly need to know (WonkBlog) see also 5 Reasons Not to Worry About the ‘Dreaded’ Sequester (Fiscal Times)
• Yardeni on Gold (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Hedge fund results have been poor (Brooklyn Investor); So Too Have Venture Capital Returns (AVC)
• Is This The End Of Our Low Volatility Period? (Stock Trader’s Almanac)
• Accounting Hides Risks: Four Largest Banks Are Now Almost As Big As US GDP (Jesse’s Café Américain)
• Panic-driven austerity in the Eurozone and its implications (VOX)
• Why Wasn’t There a Chinese Spring? (The Diplomat) see also Japan’s economic turmoil may provide an opening for the U.S. (Washington Post)
• The End of Global Warming: How to Save the Earth in 2 Easy Steps (The Atlantic)
• For Oeniphiles: Battle of the Somm (NYT) see also Somm notes (Ben Schott)
• Misguided Nostalgia for Our Paleo Past (The Chronicle)
What are you reading?
Goldman Sachs: Hedge Funds Most Bullish on Stocks Since 2007
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.