My morning reads:
• 5 Reasons Not to Buy Gold (Barron’s)
• Vice Tightens for Those Who Missed the Pre-Party (Investing Caffeine) see also Stocks Could Be the Ticket (Barron’s)
• A ‘Bucket List’ for Better Diversification (WSJ)
• Investors Shouldn’t Get Too Sentimental About Outlook for Stock Market (WSJ)
• Lenzner: What JPM,BAC,C,GS,MS,HSBC,BCS,UBS,RBS and CS Have in Common (Forbes) see also Too big to succeed (Scientific American)
• The Fed Gets a Bubble Cop (DealBook)
• Taleb: Beware the Big Errors of ‘Big Data’ (Wired)
• QE & Stock Prices – A Review of Recent Data (PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM)
• Apple Margin Squeeze Has No Easy Fix Amid 33% Share Drop (Bloomberg) see also Following a Herd of Bulls on Apple (NYT)
• Samsung Emerges as a Potent Rival to Apple’s Cool (NYT)
What are you reading?
China Steps Up Buying in U.S.
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.