Hey, National Holiday here in the states:
• Is the business cycle a cycle? (Noah Opinion)
• Welcome to the Malware-Industrial Complex (MIT Technology Review)
• Bull Wagers Tumble Most This Year as Gold Bets Drop (Bloomberg)
• A Chinese Hacker’s Identity Unmasked (Businessweek)
• Don’t Blink, or You’ll Miss Another NY Fed Bailout of Banks (NYT)
• India’s rice revolution (theguardian) but see The Educate a Cab Driver, Educate Thomas Friedman Campaign (Center for Economic and Policy Research)
• Postal Service is more modern than you think (MarketWatch)
• Green Chicago Architect Demolishing Ideas of Frank Lloyd Wright (Bloomberg)
• SEC developing new fraud detection technology (Washington Post) but see POGO Sticks It to the SEC (Bill Moyers)
• Best science and technology pictures of the week (BBC Future)
What are you reading?
5% of Greater Corrections Since 1962
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.