Some reading to start off your Superbowl Sunday:
• Why football is still a money machine (CNN/Money) see also ANOTHER SOCIALIST SUCKLING AT TEAT OF GOVT: Subsidies for Saints Owner Open New Orleans to Super Bowl (Bloomberg)
• Bill Gross: Credit Supernova! (PIMCO)
• You can’t have it both ways. (The Reformed Broker) see also Don’t start by assuming stupidity (Offsetting Behaviour)
• Are jobless recoveries the Fed’s fault? (Noahpinion)
• 7 Super Bowl Investing Lessons (Above the Market) see also Power Shifts to The Players (WSJ)
• Are Apple analysts Stupid or lazy? (Fortune)
• Behind January Unemployment Data, a Hidden Boom for 2012 (Daily Beast) see also Obama’s Jobs Record Looks Better (Real Time Economics)
• Schneier on Security (Bruce Schneier)
• High-Risk Primaries Could Cost Republicans in 2014 (FiveThirtyEight) see also How Republican Governors Are Pretending to Cut Taxes (Bloomberg)
• Columbia Shuttle Crew Not Told of Possible Problem With Reentry (abc News)
Whatcha doing for the big game?
The NFL is a Money Machine
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.