My afternoon train reading:
• Credit Suisse Global Investment Returns Yearbook 2013 (CS PDF)
• Why Do People Hate Rising Stock Prices? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• 100 Startling Facts About the Economy (The Motley Fool)
• Mr. Buffett on the Stock Market circa 1999 (Fortune)
• E-Mails Imply JPM Knew Some Mortgage Deals Were Bad (DealBook) see also How to Get an “Iffy” loan approved at JPM Chase (TBP)
• The Government’s S&P Lawsuit Could Sink McGraw-Hill (Businessweek)
• Coke Engineers Its Orange Juice—With an Algorithm (Businessweek)
• ‘Fragmentation’ leaves Android phones vulnerable to hackers, scammers (Washington Post)
• Understanding Apple Requires an Analysis of Fundamentals and Psychology (Institutional Investor) see also iTunes Store Sets New Record with 25 Billion Songs Sold (Apple)
• The 2013 Sony World Photography Awards (The Atlantic)
What are you doing for the blizzard?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.