My longer form reading material to begin your 3 day weekend:
• Amazon unpacked (FT Magazine)
• Before Greed (Boston Review)
• Sunk: The Incredible Truth About a Ship That Never Should Have Sailed (Outside)
• Tennis Argues Over Free Money (WSJ)
• Going With the River Flow (NYT)
• Cinema Tarantino: The Making of Pulp Fiction (Vanity Fair)
• Oliver Sacks on hallucinations and drugs (The Times Literary Supplement)
• Autism Inc.: The Discredited Science, Shady Treatments and Rising Profits Behind Alternative Autism Treatments (Texas Observer)
• The inside story of Aaron Swartz’s campaign to liberate court filings (arstechnica)
• How Wall Street Sleaze Led to Roosevelt’s Famed Corollary (Echoes)
What are you up to this 3 day weekend?
Liquidity Grows, but Economies Still Sluggish
Source: Washington Post
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.