Hey, its Friday! Here are some reads to finish up your week with:
• Santoli: Did the Promised Market Pullback Just Come, and Go? (Yahoo Finance)
• Buffett Outlining Dividend Plan May Ease Successor’s Path (Bloomberg) see also Buffett to Update His Acquisition Hunt (WSJ)
• Buy These ETFs for Higher Returns and Lower Risk (Zacks)
• Bank Bonuses: The Essential Guide (Here is the City) see also Why You Should Care About That $83 Billion Bank Subsidy (Bloomberg)
• Krugman: Austerity is the Iraq War of Fiscal Policy a/k/a Ben Bernanke is a Hippie (NYT)
• H-P Discovers this Tablet Thingie (WSJ)
• Why the government backs mortgages (Los Angeles Times) see also Easing U.S., Slowly, Out of Home Financing (NYT)
• Here Come…China’s Drones (The Diplomat)
• We Suck at Probabilities (Above the Market) see also Is mathematics a vehicle for control fraud? (mathbabe)
• What If You Rammed Every Car That Cut You Off (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
Fed Split Over How Long To Keep Cash Spigot Open
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
20 Responses to “10 Friday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.