My mostly whale-free reading list:
• Dallas Fed Cap Seen Shrinking U.S. Banking Units by Half (Bloomberg)
• Inflation is *Not* What We Should Be Worried About (Economist’s View) see also A new era for gold? (FT Alphaville)
• Small Print, Big Problem (The Nation)
• How Monsanto outfoxed the Obama administration (Salon)
• Fidelity’s ETF Fee Spurs a Backlash (WSJ) see also Fidelity faces more complaints about “float income” (Reuters)
• Iraq war costs U.S. more than $2 trillion (Reuters)
• Why RSS still matters (The Verge)
• Why I Stopped Pirating and Started Paying for Media (Lifehacker)
• If You Wear Google’s New Glasses You Are An Asshole (Gawker)
• Here’s the Invitation to the Secret Floating Strip Club Made Just For Wall Streeters (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
J.P. Morgan Misled Regulators and Investors, Ignored Risks in Big Trades
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
22 Responses to “10 Friday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.