Some reads to start your day:
• Gold is the worst investment of 2013 (Quartz)
• Our 5 Favorite ETFs Launched in the Past 6 Months (MorningStar)
• Preparing for Day When Rates Rise (WSJ) see also Bernanke Provokes Mystery Over Fed Stimulus Exit (Bloomberg)
• Blessings of Low Taxes Remain Unproved (NYT)
• How Apple Gets All the Good Apps (WSJ) but see Samsung Targets Galaxy 4 at Apple’s Core iPhone Market (Bloomberg)
• Who could have foreseen that? Financial irregularities killed Intrade (New Yorker)
• Don’t fall for Pentagon spin (Salon) see also Pentagon needs $12.6 billion per year through 2037 for F-35 (Yahoo Finance)
• Your adviser could be a psychopath (msn money)
• WTF? US teenager crafts early detection tool for cancer (global post) see also How “Breakthrough Medical Findings” Disappear (Same Facts)
• Ferrari 458 Lets CEO Hit Le Mans Like Steve McQueen (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Massive bear markets (50%+ declines) since 1896
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
18 Responses to “10 MidWeek AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.