My morning reads:
• As Fears Recede, Dow Industrials Hit a Milestone (NYT) see also As Confetti Settles, Strategists Wonder Will Dow’s Rally Last? (WSJ)
• Pursuit of Mediocrity: The high cost of active management (Abnormal Returns)
• How Much of Equity Prices Is Real? (Alhambra Investment Partners)
• 4 Hidden Risks in Bonds (iShares)
• Forget Spending Cuts, the U.S. Economy Really Needs a $2 Trillion Stimulus (Fiscal Times)
• WTF headline of the day: States Move to Criminalize Whistleblowing on Food Fraud and Animal Cruelty (A Lightning War for Liberty)
• Why has Congress left housing to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac? (Wonklbog)
• How I ended up with Mac (tirania) but see Why I switched from iPhone to Android (Macworld)
• It’s Time to Rethink America’s Corn System (Scientific American)
• The 8 Most Obnoxious Internet Commenters (Cracked)
What are you reading?
Dow Record Highs
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
14 Responses to “10 Midweek AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.