My afternoon train reads:
• Ray Dalio went into this year even more bullish than we thought (Reuters)
• Dismal Science Takes Dim View of Dow ‘Record’ (WSJ) see also Your sequestered brain can’t see next crash coming (MarketWatch)
• This is America, Now: The Dow Hits a Record High With Household Income at a Decade Low (The Atlantic)
• Bank of America’s Legal Gambit: Keeping Reserves Low (ProPublica)
• Viral Video Shows the Extent of U.S. Wealth Inequality (Mashable) see also Wait, wealth inequality the new Harlem Shake? (Yahoo)
• Foreclosure Sales and and Short Sales Account for 43% of U.S. Residential Sales in 2012 (RealtyTrac) see also Better to Buy Bank Owned or Short Sale? (RealtyTrak)
• Barofsky: The Geithner Doctrine (Linkedin)
• People Writing for Free on the Internet Is an Enormous Boon to Society (Slate)
• The Google Glass feature no one is talking about (creative good) see also 2010 Microsoft Wrote Some Checks That 2013 Microsoft Can’t Cash (TechCrunch)
• Shipwreck may contain near-mythical Viking navigation aid (The Raw Story)
What are you reading?
Inflation Adjusted Dow ‘Record’
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
11 Responses to “10 Midweek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.