My afternoon train reading:
• Transports: On the Road Again (Dr. Ed’s Blog)
• Dow Theorist (and Uber Bear) Richard Russell Flips Bullish (MarketBeat) see also The Most Inevitable Market Headline of All Time (The Motley Fool)
• Five reasons the payroll tax hike won’t kill US consumers (Quartz)
• Banks’ Debt Addiction Said to Face Scrutiny at Basel Group (Bloomberg)
• Big Sugar Is Set for a Sweet Bailout (WSJ)
• Nothing’s Stopping America’s Enemies from Smashing Our Power Grid (Business Insider) • Is Paul Ryan an Inflation Nutter? (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s plan for its cash: stock buyback or more dividends likely coming this spring (Quartz) see also How Google Grabbed Apple’s Groove (The Fiscal Times)
• Android Owners Aren’t Real Smartphone Owners (Business Insider)
• Richard Feynman on the Universal Responsibility of Scientists (brain pickings)
What are you reading?
10 Corps Increased Offshore Holdings by $5 Billion or More in 2012
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
15 Responses to “10 MidWeek PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.