My afternoon train reads:
• DoubleLine’s Gundlach shifts gears, now buys U.S. bonds (Reuters)
• Oil ends lower as China stirs up demand worries (MarketWatch)
• Doug Kass: I’m Honored to Be Buffett’s ‘Credentialed Bear’ (MarketBeat) see also Kass Takes Buffett’s Challenge to Present Bearish Questions (Bloomberg)
• Corporate Profits Are Eating the Economy (The Atlantic)
• Freddie Mac’s Profits Obscure Housing-Boom Damage (The Daily Beast) see also Banks Find More Wrongful Foreclosures Among Military Members (DealBook)
• How Rich Are the Top 1 Percent of Billionaires? (Slate)
• 100 Facts About The Economy That Will Blow Your Mind (The Motley Fool)
• Is most research a waste? (Overcoming Bias)
• Earthquakes’ booms big enough to be detected from orbit (arstechnica)
• The 10 Happiest States In America (Business Insider) see also The 10 Most Miserable States In America (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Income Shifting to Businesses
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.