My afternoon train reading:
• Howard Oaks, Guru to the Stars (Barron’s)
• Most-Admired Companies Aren’t Always Great Investments (WSJ) see also Is Anything Cheap? (WSJ)
• CIMA revokes HSBC Mexico licence (Cayman Net News)
• In major policy shift, scores of FDIC settlements go unannounced (Los Angeles Times)
• Bernanke Provokes Mystery Over Fed Stimulus Exit (Bloomberg) and yet Dollar rallies across the board, cheered by U.S. jobs data (Reuters)
• Congress is the Biggest Threat to the Jobs Recovery (The Fiscal Times)
• Uninsured Americans Get Hit With Biggest Hospital Bills (Bloomberg)
• How the Iraq war hurt Republicans (Washington Post)
• No Comment? (Law of Integrity)
• Eric Clapton’s New Album ‘Old Sock’ Streaming at (Speakeasy)
What are you reading?
Firms Send Record Cash Back to Investors
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.