My afternoon train reads:
• Cyprus crisis will soon blow over (MarketWatch) but see also Cyprus banks shut until Thursday (FT.com)
• Levin Committee report makes fraud case for JPMorgan shareholders (Thomson Reuters)
• OECD Enables Companies to Avoid $100 Billion in Taxes (Bloomberg)
• Solar Energy is Trapped in a Silicon Valley (Barron’s)
• China hacker’s angst opens a window onto cyber-espionage (Los Angeles)
• Republicans Foil What Majority Wants by Gerrymandering (Bloomberg)
• America’s Latest Phony Fiscal Crisis (Bloomberg) see also The Sequester Is Proof that Washington Thinks We Are All Idiots (The Daily Beast)
• Bringing Them Back to Life (National Geographic)
• Sarah Silverman, Ben Stiller, Michael Cera, And The Rebels Saving Hollywood (Fast Company)
• GOP Issues Scathing Self-Analysis (WSJ) see also Ten ways Republicans say they went wrong in 2012 (Yahoo)
What are you reading?
US non-financial cash pile finished 2012 at $1.45 trillion
Source: FT Alphaville
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
13 Responses to “10 Monday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.