My morning reads:
• The Market Is Running on Fumes (Barron’s) see also 7 ways to bet against the rally (msn money)
• Dow and S&P 500 Correlation (Bespoke)
• Graham Fisher Sees Parallels to Fannie Mae in JPMorgan (Bloomberg)
• 7 dirty words of trading. (Trader Habits) see also Time (Frame) Management (Random Roger)
• Britain’s austerity is indefensible (FT.com)
• U.S. Tax Cheats Nailed After Swiss Adviser Mails It In (Bloomberg)
• In Rare Move, Apple Goes on the Defensive Against Samsung (WSJ) see also Matt Groening’s Artwork For Apple (VintageZen)
• What Do You Do With the World’s Fastest Internet Service? (Slate)
• New Data Boosts Case for Higgs Boson Find (WSJ)
• Cellphones as a Modern Irritant (NYT)
What are you reading?
The Almighty Dollar Is Back
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
5 Responses to “10 Thursday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.