My morning reads:
• What Ben Bernanke would say if he stopped being polite and started getting real (Wonkblog)
• Another volatility-based buy signal (MarketWatch)
• Stagnant Japan Rolls Dice on New Era of Easy Money (WSJ)
• Why renters are still driving America’s building boom (Fortune) see also Sudden Rise in Home Demand Takes Builders by Surprise (NYT)
• Emerging Markets: The Next Wave (Barron’s)
• Fitch And Kroll Are Happy To Make Mortgage Securitization Fun Again (Dealbreaker) see also Deal May Signal Thaw in Mortgage Securities (WSJ)
• Today’s WTF headline: Congress Moves to DEREGULATE Wall Street (A Lighting War for Liberty)
• Twitter Untangles Its Overgrown Org Chart (All Things D)
• Guy Kawasaki’s Case For Self-Publishing (Fast Company)
• Ratigan: Putting Our Money Where Our Mouth Is (Dylan Ratigan)
What are you reading?
UK vs. US: Paths of Real GDP in Current Downturn
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.