My morning reads:
• Cyprus omen for U.S. stock rally (USAToday) see also The Good, the Bad and the Extremely Ugly (aspects of the Cyprus deal) (Yanis Varoufakis)
• U.S Stocks Continue to Shun Foreign-Borne Risks (Barron’s)
• Middle-class folk need to stop spending like they are rich—and start saving instead (Quartz) see also The Recovery is Real (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• The Best Way to Save Banking Is to Kill It (Bloomberg)
• Germany doesn’t like its own fiscal union, so why would it ever agree upon a European one? (Bond Vigilantes)
• Americans Want More Social Security, Not Less (Forbes) see also Declining Wealth Brings a Rising Retirement Risk (Economix)
• Winter Is Here: How Game of Thrones became the most important show on television (Grantland)
• Hashtags considered #harmful (Nieman Journalism Lab)
• 35 Astounding And Uplifting Facts About The Universe (BuzzFeed)
• How Samsung Became the World’s No. 1 Smartphone Maker (Businessweek) see also Apple fans: Microsoft is no longer the enemy (Macworld)
What are you reading?
US Gains Ground (recovers) versus Rest of the World
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.