My afternoon train reading:
• Putting the 2012 Rally In Perspective (Marketbeat)
• The Importance of Printing Your Own Currency (Economist’s View)
• Simon Johnson: Big Banks Have a Big Problem (Economix) Financial groups lobby over ‘too big to fail’ (FT.com)
• GIs Fighting Nazis Last Time Factory Workers Toiled Longer (Bloomberg)
• The flaw at the heart of Keynesian economics (The Money Illusion) but see Four Big Flaws in Progressive Attacks on Keynesianism (Next New Deal)
• Inflated Salaries: Merkel Joins Battle against Executive Pay (Spiegel)
• Steve Jobs Standard Looms Over Samsung’s Shin With Galaxy (Bloomberg) see also Google Android Chief Andy Rubin Steps Aside (WSJ)
• Huge Flight of Rich after French Tax Hikes? Nope. (Economist’s View)
• Why the NRA keeps talking about mental illness, rather than guns (The Economist)
• Hard Math: Adding Up Just How Little We Actually Move (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Britain’s austerity is indefensible
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.