My afternoon train reading:
• How Franklin Roosevelt Secretly Ended the Gold Standard (Echoes)
• When to take investing advice from Twitter (MarketWatch) see also Twitter Just Crushed Wall Street After The Cyprus Bailout (Business Insider)
• New Reasons to Change Light Bulbs (NYT)
• The London Whale, Richard Fisher and Cyprus (Economix)
• The many failures of the personal finance industry (Abnormal Returns)
• Companies: Show Us the (Political) Money (NYT)
• Home sales reach highest rate since 2009 (MarketWatch)
• NRA Poised to Scuttle Gun Legislation Most Americans Want (Bloomberg)
• Why I left Google (MSDN) see also Vulnerabilities Continue to Weigh Down Samsung Android Phones (threat post)
• Is the “Buy to Rent” Party Over? (A Lightning War for Liberty)
What are you reading?
The Yen is the Safest of Safe Havens
Source: All Star Charts
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
9 Responses to “10 Thursday PM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.