My early morning reads:
• Are High-Priced Managers Worth It? (WSJ)
• S&P Credibility Seen Eroded by Complicity in Soured Deals [What credibility?] (Bloomberg)
• Analysis: Supply of Homes Dwindling in U.S. (World Property Channel)
• Volcker: Fed Shouldn’t Wait Too Long to Unwind Stimulus (WSJ)
• Investors’ appetite for Apple sours (Los Angeles Times) but see Apple’s Planned ‘iWatch’ Could Be More Profitable Than TV (Bloomberg)
• Are speculators really driving up gasoline prices? (MarketWatch)
• All Signs Point to Higgs, but Scientific Certainty Is a Waiting Game (NYT) see also Chasing the Higgs Boson (NYT)
• The Worst Possible Way to Cut Spending (Economix)
• My Life As A Professional Cannabis Baker (Buzzfeed) see also Silicon Valley Is High on Innovation. And Pot (Businessweek)
• Snakes in a Frame: Stunning Photographs of Slithering Beasts (Smithsonian)
What are you reading?
China’s Shanghai Breaks 50-Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
17 Responses to “10 Tuesday AM Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.