My morning reads:
• Visualizing Bob Farrell’s 10 Investing Rules (streettalklive)
• Gold Sales From Soros Reveal 12-Year Bull Run Decay (Bloomberg)
• Bankrupt 1990s Internet Toy Company Still Thinks It Was Undervalued (Dealbreaker) response to Rigging the I.P.O. Game (NYT)
• The bonus dash beginneth (FT Alphaville)
• Stephen Gandel nails Why Intrade Failed (Fortune)
• Money Advice for People in Boom-or-Bust Fields (NYT)
• The Annotated Guide to Krugman versus Sachs (Economist’s View)
• Do economic fundamentals underpin peak equities? (FT.com) see also Sputtering global economy belies stockmarket boom (The Telegraph)
• Our brains, and how they’re not as simple as we think (The Guardian)
• Can anyone turn streaming music into a real business? (The Verge)
What are you reading?
Historical S&P 500 Sector Weightings
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.