My morning reads:
• When emotions rise or fall with the Dow (MarketWatch) see also Stock Bulls Get New Member of Club (WSJ)
• Bernanke Tightens Hold on Fed Message Against Hawks (Bloomberg)
• Doug Short: Is This Bull Market Fundamentally Driven? A Look at PE Expansion (Advisor Perspectives) see also One of the Most Sentiment-Driven Rallies Ever (TRB)
• H.Res. 112: Celebrating the 100-year precedent of the Federal tax exemption for municipal bond interest (Govtrack)
• Martin Wolf: Why bankers are intellectually naked (FT.com)
• Meet the Hedge Fund Managers Turning a Profit on the Sandy Hook Massacre (The Sparrow Project)
• Google’s penetration of Android (Benedict Evans)
• Denmark Races to Prevent Foreclosures as Home Prices Sink (Bloomberg)
• A Look Behind the Curtain at Wall Street’s 24/7 Effort to Gut Finance Reform (Mother Jones) see also Regulator sides with big banks on avoiding break-up votes (Reuters)
• 74 Things Every Great Star Wars Movie Needs (Wired)
What are you reading?
More Homeowners Dig Out
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.