My morning reads to start your workday:
• Size Matters: The Source of the Small-Cap Premium (Above the Market)
• Fed Banker Backs Dialing Down Easy Money (WSJ)
• Cyprus: The Unique Template in Nine Theses (Marc to Market) see also The United States is not Greece, the USA is Cyprus (Guardian)
• BRICS Nations Plan New Bank to Bypass World Bank, IMF (Bloomberg)
• The Management-free Organization (Dilbert)
• McDonald’s Has a Millennial Problem (Advertising Age)
• The 1% aren’t like the rest of us (Los Angeles Times)
• Did the Iraq War Cause the Great Recession? (The Monkey Cage)
• WTF? Makers of TurboTax Fought Free, Simple Tax Filing (ProPublica)
• What You Didn’t Post, Facebook May Still Know (NYT)
What are you reading?
The Earlier Your Economy Abandoned the Gold Standard the Better
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.