My afternoon train reads:
• Political blowback from Cyprus (FT Alphaville)
• A Beginner’s Guide to Irrational Behavior (coursera)
• Perspectives on a Sluggish Recovery (Conversable Economist)
• Carl Levin, The Senate’s Muckraker (NYT) see also Jamie Dimon Told Regulators He Would Not Follow Regulations (FDL)
• Earthquakes and the Mind-Bending Laws of Markets (Bloomberg)
• K is not capital, L is not labor (Interfluidity)
• When Mom and Pops Battled Five and Dimes (Echoes)
• On the Brink? China’s Solar Industry Debt Drama (The Diplomat)
• WTF?! Sequestration Slashes Scholarships for Children of Iraq and Afghanistan War Casualties (ABC)
• For Civilian Drones, the Sky is the Limit (Bits)
What are you reading?
Workers Saving Too Little to Retire
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.