My afternoon train reading:
• 10 Influential Blogs for Financial Advisors (Financial Planning)
• The Best Stock-Picker I Ever Knew (Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up)
• Is market timing dead? (MarketWatch)
• Home Value at Highest Level Since ’07 (Bloomberg)
• Deal with failed banks the Dutch way: rely on the ECB, deposit insurance, and the public’s faith in the government (FT Alphaville) see also Bunds Show True Cypriot Backlash as Italy Insulated (Bloomberg)
• Top 10 economic policy mistakes (MarketWatch)
• Dylan Ratigan Unplugged: Ex-MSNBC Host Turns Hydroponic Entrepreneur (The Daily Beast)
• Americans Widely Back Government Job Creation Proposals (Gallup)
• Women Make Better Decisions Than Men, Study Suggests (Science Daily)
• So long, break-even (ASYMCO) see also Visceral Apps and You (Mysterious Trousers)
What are you reading?
US Treasury Tax Receipts
Source: Dr. Ed’s Blog
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.