click for ginormous graphic

Source: The Reason Stick via boingboing

Category: Digital Media, Philosophy, Really, really bad calls

12 Responses to “Bollocks: Venn Diagram of Irrational Nonsense”

1. hawks5999 says:

I note that he was too afraid to list the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove.

(kidding)

2. rwboomtown says:

He missed Islam, Christianity and Judaism. Is the Scientology story that much more far fetched? That much more corrupt and ugly?

3. akreitman says:

You forgot to include technical analysis

4. PeterR says:

Where does the author place himself in this diagram? Entirely outside of the curved shapes, as if to say there is no truth to anything inside?

For a hint, click on the diagram to enlarge it and go to Mr. Jago’s site, whereupon there is a link on the left for a ” . . . Image of my Soul.”

The final line in Mr. Jago’s blog under this collage?

So does the author place himself outside the Venn Diagram, or is he indeed the totality of it, as “soul?”

5. MidlifeNocrisis says:

I’m looking at this and thinking, “The basis of all of the worlds problems depicted in one graphic.”

6. BennyProfane says:

@MidlifeNocrisis

Oh, no, Homer Simpson took care of that one at the end of one episode:

“Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

7. CitizenWhy says:

Yeah, but some of it is so much fun!

8. MikeNY says:

LOLZ, I love how Scientology scores the tetrafecta.

9. boveri says:

Great blog entry and comments to match:
    + the Illuminati, the Bilderbergs and Bohemian Grove
    + “If you really want to see a person’s soul, look closely at their record collection.”

10. JohnathanStein says:

They’re definitely off base on on Chiropractic — it’s approved by Workman’s Compensation for treatment in my state. Also, I’ve used it myself on several occasions, particularly after a rough weekend of moving a few hundred evergreens with a skid-steer hydraulic tree spade.

I suspect they’re off base on Acupunture, too.