• LaFerrari from a dead stop to 62 miles per hour in under three seconds;
• Top speed is 205 miles an hour;
• Only 499 of the cars will be built;
• 789-horsepower gasoline engine and a 160-horsepower electric motor;
• LaFerrari features spoilers and flaps that automatically deploy when needed to provide road-holding downforce;
• LaFerrari represents an opportunity for Ferrari to experiment with technologies that could later be used in the brand’s more widely available automobiles;
• The hybrid system in the LaFerrari was developed so that, in future applications, a car could be driven short distances under electric power only.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.