My morning reads:
• Stock bulls vs. bears: A 12-chart battleground (MarketWatch) see also Bernanke Should Get Credit for Dow Record (Barron’s)
• Hilarious! Take The Zero-Hedge Test (Cassandra Does Tokyo)
• Why Redfin, Zillow, and Trulia Haven’t Killed Off Real Estate Brokers (Businessweek)
• Reports of the death of retirement savings greatly exaggerated (Investment News)
• Are Banks Safe Enough? Do we Really Know? (EconoMonitor) but see The trade-off between bank regulation and economic growth (Central Bank)
• Sequestration: A Fiscal Diet That Won’t Fix the Deficit (The Fiscal Times) see also No, the United States Will Never, Ever Turn Into Greece (The Atlantic)
• Want a longer, happier life? Embrace pessimism, study says (National Post)
• How much is a piece of content worth? (pandodaily)
• The comprehensive, fully caffeinated guide to coffee at work (Quartz)
• Upgrade or Die (The New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Firms Send Record Cash Back to Investors
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.