My morning reads:
• 5 Reasons to Like (But Not Love) Stocks (Barron’s)
• Bond crash dead ahead: tick, tick … boom! (MarketWatch)
• Finally, Economists Acknowledge That They’re Biased (Forbes )
• Lesson Learned After Financial Crisis: Nothing Much Has Changed (DealBook)
• Professor Monti and the bubble (VOX) see also A Cypriot Nobelist Is ‘Appalled’ by the Proposed Bailout Bank Tax (Businessweek)
• The real investment lesson of the Iraq war (MarketWatch)
• Why Voters Trust the GOP with Their Tax Dollars… (The Fiscal Times)
• Is Immigration Reform At The Tipping Point? (Talking Points Memo)
• Ezra Klein: I supported the Iraq War, and I’m sorry. (Bloomberg) see also Waste, fraud and abuse commonplace in Iraq reconstruction effort (The Center for Public Integrity)
• Belgian mathematician rewarded for shaping algebra (nature)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.