My morning reads:
• Cyprus Deposit Tax Roundup (Macro Exposure) what he said
• Record U.S. Stocks at Lowest Valuation Since 1980 (Bloomberg) but see Options Point to Big Market Move (Barron’s)
• Apple Seen Raising Dividend More Than 50% to $16 Billion (Bloomberg)
• Jeff Gundlach planted his flag on long-term Treasurys a week ago – He’s like an art-collecting warlock. (TRB)
• The War on Common Sense Continues (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• Surowiecki on JCP and others: The Turnaround Trap (The New Yorker)
• Time’s Health Care Opus Is a Hit (NYT)
• Big Bank Brands, Big Consumer Contradictions (The Financial Brand)
• Obama Inc: What businesses want to learn from the president’s campaign (Wonkblog)
• Twitter Just Crushed Wall Street After The Cyprus Bailout (Business Insider)
What are you reading?
Easy-Money Era a Long Game for Fed
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.