Some Sunday morning reading to stimulate your brain pans:
• The Smartest Man in Global Capital Markets on When the Music Will Stop (Minyanville)
• Bad Omens: Mila and the Maestro (Barron’s)
• ‘It’s Becoming Idiotic’ — the Senate’s Riveting Story of the London Whale (Bloomberg) see also JPMorgan’s Follies, for All to See (NYT)
• As stocks rise, so do the number of millionaires (The Washinton Post)
• Steering Clear of Stock Custodian Battles (WSJ)
• China hacker’s angst opens a window onto cyber-espionage (LA Story)
• East India Company: The Original Too-Big-to-Fail Firm (Echoes) see also Why Conservatives Want to Break Up the Banks, Too (New Republic)
• Bruce Schneier: The Internet is a surveillance state (CNN)
• After 15 years, Big Lebowski keeps getting bigger (Toronto Star)
• Jim Gaffigan Is the King of (Clean) Comedy (WSJ)
What’s for brunch ?
Overbought and Oversold Markets
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.