My morning reads:
• A Bear Call on Bullish Analysts (WSJ)
• Dow Industrials show declining tax burden as a share of profits (Washington Post)
• Buffett’s Career in Less Than 1000 Words (The Aleph Blog) see also Berkshire to Pay Nothing to Be Among Top Goldman Sachs Holders (Bloomberg)
• Most foreign investment in BRICs isn’t foreign at all—it’s tycoons using tax havens (Quartz)
• European Regulators to Charge Banks Over Derivatives (WSJ)
• More choices lead to bigger gambles (Futurity)
• Petition seeks to outfit members of House, Senate with NASCAR-style patches (Yahoo News)
• Why Fox News is less to blame for polarised politics than you think (The Economist)
• Apple’s broken promise: why doesn’t iCloud ‘just work’? (The Verge)
• How the Wild West REALLY looked: Gorgeous sepia-tinted pictures show the landscape as it was charted for the very first time (Daily Mail)
What are you reading?
Post-financial crisis recoveries
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.