My afternoon train reads:
• The Handy-Dandy Investors Crash Loss Calculator (MarketWatch)
• Your House Is An Undiversified Bond Investment (The Basis Point)
• Companies in Trouble Call More on Bullish Analysts! (Real Time Economics)
• Regulators Find British Banks Must Raise $38 Billion (DealBook) but see Fed doves in no rush to scale back asset purchases (MarketWatch)
• Why I’m leaving China (CNNMoney)
• Blue Sky Thinking: Collecting Solar Energy in Space and Beaming it to Earth (Slate)
• Rivkin: In Praise of Sheryl Sandberg (and all women) (ContraCarbon)
• After Yahoo Acquires Summly, Is Buying Math The Next Tech Bubble? (npr)
• Can the New Cadillac Catch Up to BMW? (WSJ)
• T-Mobile to Carry iPhone 5 for $99.99 Starting April 12 (FastCompany) see also T-Mobile Shakes Up Its Service, offers $99 iPhone 5 (NYT)
What are you reading?
Dash for cash
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.