My longer form reading to start off your weekend:
• Are You an Investor or a Speculator? (Part One and Part Two)
• Goodbye Groupon: Andrew Mason’s dance with the devil (TheVerge)
• How “Golden Eagle Snatches Kid” Ruled The Internet (BuzzFeed)
• Rescuing Cesar (Men’s Journal)
• Flawed F-35 Fighter Too Big to Kill as Lockheed Hooks 45 States (Bloomberg) see also The Man Who Killed Osama bin Laden… Is Screwed (Esquire)
• Why the West Rules—for Now: The Shape of History (The Chronicle Review)
• Are We in Danger of a Beer Monopoly? (NYT)
• How Not To Be A Dick To Your Fat Friends (xojane)
• Cinema Tarantino: The Making of Pulp Fiction (Vanity Fair)
• “I’m Gonna Tell You What I’m Gonna Do”: What It Was Like To Guard Michael Jordan, According To Craig Ehlo (Deadspin)
Whats up this weekend?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.
20 Responses to “10 Weekend Reads”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.