My Friday morning reads:
• Abenomics Takes Off: Can Japan Un-Doom Itself? (Atlantic) see also Japanese bank governor Haruhiko Kuroda makes history with monetary blitz (Telegraph)
• Corzine Blasted in MF Global Autopsy (WSJ)
• Brisk pace of rule making slows at CFTC (Financial News) see also ‘Don’t Panic – Financial Reform is Coming’ (Economist’s View)
• Golden Moment Wanes for Investors (WSJ)
• The rise of the bitcoin: Virtual gold or cyber-bubble? (Washington Post) see also Bitcoin Purchasers Should Just Keep Their Dollars Instead (The Daily Beast)
• Breaking Free of the Cellphone Carrier Conspiracy (NYT)
• America’s Most (and Least) Religious Metro Areas (Atlantic Cities)
• Apple widens its lead on Samsung in the US (The Loop) see also Apple has to think different about China (Gigaom)
• Why Facebook Home bothers me: It destroys any notion of privacy (Gigaom)
• 13 Things Roger Ebert Said Better Than Anybody Else (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
U.S. Economy Adds Just 88,000 Jobs
Easing Jolts Japan’s Markets
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.