My morning reads:
• A Smart Way To Look At A “Dumb” Investing Strategy (The Capital Spectator)
• Goldman: Short gold (FT Alphaville) see also Japanese Rush to Sell Gold as Price in Yen Jumps (WSJ)
• J.C. Penney Shows How the Market Overvalues the C.E.O. (DealBook)
• This is how disgraced bankers ought to behave: Former Bank Chief Seeks to Give Up Knighthood, Pension (WSJ)
• Bernanke Says Interest on Reserves Would Be Main Tightening Tool (Bloomberg)
• Matthew Yglesias: Scrap the Corporate Income Tax (Slate)
• This is not a good sign: Introducing the 97-Month Car Loan (WSJ)
• Facebook Grabs for Your Phone. What Gives? (NYT)
• Authors Guild’s Scott Turow: Hey you kids, get off my lawn! A clueless old man discusses how Copyright, Google, Ebooks, Libraries & Amazon Are All Destroying Authors (techdirt)
• The Internet’s Most Niche Website Is Also One of Its Most Brilliant (New Republic)
What are you reading?
Dow Hits Record Amid ‘Absence of Attractive Alternatives’ to Equities
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.