My afternoon train reading:
• Did Apple make the iPhone 4 too good? (MarketWatch) see also Apple’s Bear Case Remains Intact (MoneyBeat)
• A Bullish Magazine Cover Is The Silliest Reason To Sell Stocks (Business Insider)
• Wolf: Austerity loses an article of faith (FT.com)
• 10 investing rules for the coming bond crash (MarketWatch)
• High Frequency Trading and the Hacked Associated Press Twitter Account (Policy Shop) see also Fake Tweet Erasing $136 Billion Shows Markets Need Humans (Bloomberg)
• What BP Doesn’t Want You to Know About the 2010 Gulf Spill (The Daily Beast)
• The Business of Blowing People Up (priceonomics) see also America’s 99-Year War Against Terrorist Bombers (Echoes)
• Bright Minds and Dark Attitudes: Lower Cognitive Ability Predicts Greater Prejudice Through Right-Wing Ideology and Low Intergroup Contact (Sage)
• How the Wheels Came Off for Fisker (WSJ) see also Breaking Down on the Road to Electric Cars (NYT)
• Couch Slouch on the 2013 NBA playoffs (Washington Post)
What are you reading?
Wall Street Jobs Plunge as Profits Soar
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.